In nyssen’s web site a series of measures have been adopted in order to improve the accessibility. The advantages that we get are, among other:
- Facilitating the access of the persons, independently of their physical condition or their environment.
- Allowing the access with different browsers and devices.
- Clear and well structured contents.
- Navigation improvement and user’s experience.
Adopted measures are:
- Logical presentation order of the elements on the screen and of the contents in the code.
- Simplified navigation system.
- Use of the W3C standards: grammar HTML5 and CSS3.
- Models of accessibility for the web page contents.
Back to main page